Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving to Christmas

What a great time of year! Basketball starting up football winding down to the playoffs! This also means back to school after the Thanksgiving holiday. Just remember students the days fly by in early December.

I'm expecting new books to arrive this week and next. I've got two orders from different publishers arriving. I'm gathering titles for a January order at the moment. If you have requests or authors of interest that I don't have in the collection please drop me a posting. Author name and or title is helpful!

In the holiday spirit I challenge students to read a holiday theme book. One of my favorites is from the Dear America Series "Christmas After All". A great Rosewater book that reminds us of what the 'season' is meant for. Check it out!